Sunday 25 April 2010

Doodle Dragon Challenge Lets Get Sketchy


I missed a couple of birthdays recently so I made this card using the sketch from Doodle Dragon Challenge Blog, it says the sketch is a starting point so I've taken them at their word and added a few extras. The image is Toby and Buster from Dustin Pike, coloured with my promarkers of course, some K and Co paper I've had forever and some swirls using my bling templates. I made the sentiment on the computer and cut it wth my nesties, I've inked it with my distress ink as it was white and was far far too stark as was.

5 comments:

Gramma said...

Cute, cute, cute.... I haven't been brave enough to tackle that image yet, so bravo! Good luck in the DDS drawing!

sammi said...

Very cute! Love the background. It's elegant and the added colored image makes the card pop

terrie said...

great image and your card is awesome...well done

Ginny said...

this looks fab, thanks for joining us at DDS :0)

Lelia Pierce said...

Awesome job! Great take on the sketch!!! Thanks for playing along with Doodle Dragon Studios!

Hugs,
Lelia