Saturday 3 April 2010

Winter Wonderland Challenge Santa on the Sketch



Here is my entry for this challenge, I don't think I've got the sketch right but I couldn't seem to fit everything on my card without it looking too cluttered so I went with this. I like this card though so I think I will make a few more like it to add to my Christmas card box which is filling up nicely thanks to all the challenges. The papers are from leftover Christmas stash so I've no idea who they are by, the Santa is Whiff of Joy, their images are soooo cute, I cut the circles with my nesties and embossed with divine swirls, I coloured the image and the embossed circle with my pro markers.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card, such an adorable Santa, and lovely papers.
Glad your Christmas card box is filling it nicely, well done hun it will save that last minute mad panic trying to get them all made which is what happened to me last year lol.

Thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland, hope to see you again next challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Mandy said...

Thanks for showing an interest in joining us as a designer in the spotlight
hugs Mandy xx

Danielle said...

Perfect card! I love your santa and I think you did an awesome job with the sketch! Really pretty papers too! Thanks for joining us at WW!
Hugs, Danielle