Thursday 20 May 2010

A new card at last

Well it's been a while since I posted with looking after my grandson, getting ready for birthdays and wedding anniversary I've had no time for crafting but I hope to be back to normal, well as normal as I get anyway now the birthday season is over until later in the year when it all starts again.



I made this card using a Mo Manning digital stamp, it should say Home Tweet Home on the little sign but I changed the text for a Christmas message. I coloured the image with pro markers of course, used distress ink on the background and around the shape which was cut with my nestabilities, I created the faux stitching with my Bazzil bling templates and then used a punch with border system to create the borders. I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Susie and Vikki's Christmas Club-Stitching
Bah Humbug-Punched Borders
ABC K is for Kissing

I know the birds aren't kissing but it's the best I've got so I hope it will do.

10 comments:

Max said...

Oh ... your link worked by the way =)

Max said...

Beautiful borders on your card - those robins are dead cute too! Thank you for joining in at Bah! Humbug! this week.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Annie said...

a beautiful card - thank you so much for sharing it with us at Bah! Humbug!
Ann xxx

Annie said...

I've just left a comment I'm sure but just to be on the safe side I'll type again as I may have clicked the wrong button.
Your card is gorgeous and we really appreciate you sharing it with us at Bah! Humbug!
Ann xxx

Irene said...

Of course your gorgeous card will do perfectly for our challange, the borders are fantastic, I have this system abd after seeing your card will dig mine out.

Thank you for joining us at Bah! Humbug!

luvirene
xxxx

Cor* said...

Way to change up the image sentiment & great faux stiches on the paper! Thanks for joining in at Susie & Vikki's Christmas Club Challenge this week.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card, great Idea changing the texted cute image, Thanks for joining us on ABC Christmas challenge Samantha :0)

Jayne Hayward said...

This is adorable. Love the image you have used and the shaped edging you have done.

Thanks for joining in with us on ABC Christmas Challenge Blog.

Jayne xx

Trisha said...

Such a beautiful card-love the wreath design and the die-cuts/punches u used-Thanks for joining us at Susie and Vikki's this week! I'm becoming a follower-love your work!Come and check-out my blog candy on my site if u like! Hus, XOXO Trisha

Helen said...

Gorgeous card - love the punched borders!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x