Tuesday 4 May 2010

Whiff of Joy Challenge ~77



Here is my entry for the challenge to create a gift card holder, I looked at the fab samples and thought mmmhh I like them but I want something different so I had a look online and saw a tutorial for making a bar of choclate with a little card holder on top of it and thought thats what I'm looking for. So here it is one bar of Galaxy(I had to keep taking this back from my OH and I'm sure he will be looking for it again shortly, he's worse than me for choclate!), wrapped in vellum, wrapped in snowflake paper which I punched using my EK scallop punch, a little paper wallet for the card and the lovely candle image coloured with pro markers of course.

1 comment:

Irene said...

What a fantastic idea to create a gift card holder especially having a bar of chocolote inside!!!!
Gorgeous image and fantastic use of your punches.

Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange.

irene
Bah! Humbug!