Wednesday 2 June 2010

Delightful Inspiration Card


Here is my card for the challenge this week at Delightful Inspiration. I coloured the lovely image with my pro markers, cut it out with nesties and mounted it an a fancy card from my stash. I used some glue pens my friend gave me with some glitter for the message. This card is going to the States in response to a request from Dustin Pike who has asked for cards from all over the world for a member of the dance troop his daughter goes to. This 18 year old girl has been diagnosed with MS and is finding it hard as she loves to dance. I have taken all the freebies from Dustin's site and used them loads so I thought I should give a little something back with this little card.

2 comments:

ikki said...

Really nice card and very thoughtful of you to do this. Thanks for your comments on the Cupboard, very pleased you are finding it useful. ikkix

Michelle said...

Beautiful card, love the colour of the cardstock and the pretty flower image! What a lovely idea too. I'll have to pop over to Dustin's blog for a look as I've taken a good few of his freebies too and its such a nice idea!
Hope you're well?
hugs
Michelle
xx