Wednesday 3 November 2010

WOYWDW


There's not too much happening on my desk this week, but at long last there is activity hurrah!
I've not had much time for crafting as we got a dog a little while ago and it's taken me this long to get used to having him, do all the house stuff I need to and find time to craft but I think I'm managing to get the balance right at long last. It hasn't helped I've wrenched the muscles in my back but enough of that. Two pictures of Ben our newest addition.


On the desk today you can see the Christmas baubles I made, I cut them with my Craft Robo, then embossed with various folders to give some texture, these are for Fiona to send out instead of Christmas cards so she was very pleased to see them finished yesterday.


I've some new stamps to play with too, the La Pashe flipping style where you have the back and the front, I liked these for some male cards at least they will get a smile every time (I hope!)


The last picture is of my new toy my lovely Mum and Dad have given me early for Christmas, it is a Hot Foil Wizard Pen. I have had a little play with it and am looking forward to really getting to grips with it as I think it will be fab for greetings and foiled images, no doubt you will see some examples in the next few weeks but I think it will be after Christmas before I really get going with it.


Thanks for looking and sorry for not being around for ages, any comments you leave are read with great appreciation. If you want to join in got to The Stamping Ground where you will find all you need to know.

22 comments:

Morti said...

Fab stamps, and those baubles look great - I look forward to seeing them finished! Ben is lovely - hose did you come by him?

Annie said...

Glad to see Ben is settling in well. Lovely to see you've been crafting too.
A x

Susan.... said...

Just popped over for a catchup ! What a great idea the baubles are.Your dog is lovely ! it certainly takes time to settle them in ..My son and his GF are going through the same at the moment with their Puppy .
Great pressy from your parents, have fun...
Hope you are keeping well !
Hugs
susan xxx

donnalouiserodgers said...

wooo that is one attentive dog - he is going to be trouble - far too intelligent for his own good if I interpret the twinkle in his eye correctly - lock up your table legs hide your bins.. Ben's on the prowl...

Dx 46

Ciara said...

Aww, Ben looks like a real character :-)

Great baubles - does this mean you've achieved your goal to be more organised for Christmas?!!

Ciara
xx

cheryl said...

oh love the stamps and those baubles,and ben looks,so happy too
,hugs cheryl xxxxxxxxxx 21

Helen said...

Love your baubles!!

Sue said...

Hi ya
great baubles, aww lovely doggie bet he keeps you busy, i have them stamp i confess not used them yet!!have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,(17)x

Nicks said...

great baubles and a gorgeous dog!
Great creative space and post thanks for sharing your workspace

Mandi said...

The baubles look FAB very effective
Your new baby looks lovely

Would love to knwo what you think fo the foil [en
Will keep an eye out for what you say

Happy WOYWW
mandi xx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely work area. Like those baubles - simple but very effective. Sorry to hear about your back. Hope it settles down very soon. Thanks for sharing your workspace. Best wishes, Kym xxx (WOYWW No 36)

Unknown said...

What lovely creations and work area, beautiful! JO xxxx (WOYWW 32)

akilli melek said...

cute puppy. I love your baubles very bling. caroline #16

Anonymous said...

Great baubles and very interesting new toy. Love the new addition! Very cute.

Hugs
Brenda 87

Spyder said...

I love he swirling embossing folder, it's one of my favs
Happy WOYWW
(Lyn)

Sarah said...

Gold baubles looking very glam and blingy- hope to see more!
sasa 25

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

Loved your post this week, Ben is adorable, your Christmas creations are fab and then you surprise us with a new toy. Can't wait to see what you do with it.

A.xx(14)

lisa said...

Your baubles look great. What a lovely idea to use hem instead of cards.
Your new toy looks very intriguing. Can't wait to see how you use it.
hugs Lisa (112)

karen said...

Those baubles are great! So pretty!

But for me, Ben steals the show! He is a gorgeous dog! I love the markings on his face! How old is he? He looks like a youngster. And so happy happy happy! I am in love! Sorry, I'm a bit of a dog nut anyway but the pictures of your little guy really got me!
Happy WOYWW!

ps Give Ben a cuddle for me, lol!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Those baubles are going to make great Christmas cards. I love the texture you got, too. And Ben is a sweetie. Love to see what you do with your new toy, too. Happy belated from #1 who is glad to have an extra hour this week.

Neet said...

Love those baubles for your 'C' cards (Christmas cards)and your new addition to the family.
Thanks for sharing.

Unknown said...

mmm A hot foil wizard. Hope you have used it before next WOYWW then I can see what you have made
Have a great weekend
Carol