I cut this tag using a Cuttlebug die, I also cut the stamp so I could have just the one poppy. I only realised I had smudged the tag when I added the pictures but hey it's handmade after all!. I stamped onto the seam binding after taping it to my non stick craft mat, the ink has bled a bit but I can live with it. I coloured both the tag and binding with a promarker, a poppy one of course.
I rummaged in my stash for my shrink plastic as I knew there was some in there somewhere and I found it. I punched a circle from the shrink, punched a little hole, stamped the single stamp, coloured with my Sakura pen this time and heated it to shrink. I used a little lanyard to make the charm for a mobile.
I don't normally do Clean and Simple cards as I find them really difficult but I think this one may qualify for CAS. I used Versamark ink, clear embossing powder and some distress ink. I really like this so I may do some more of them.
The final piece on my collection, I used some tissue paper, stamped my image coloured it with promarkers, cut up the images and heated each of them separately to add them to the candle. The poppies go all the way round and I even made a box from card printed with poppies.