Wednesday 2 March 2011

Can I rewind time and start again?

Well as you might have gathered by the title we've not been having a good time here since I last posted, DD has had a really nasty cold which she has kindly given to me which I'm, still suffering with, DH has had his fingers bitten by a dog as he was posting some letters and I sliced my finger on some grass trying to get the dog out of the river. This in short is why I've not been online and won't be until I'm feeling a lot better.
The only high points were trying to do some crafting with my friends on Sunday and the lovely Saramar gave me an award. Thank you so much I accept it with great pleasure.
There are a few rules attached which are:
1. To accept the award and write about it. completed
2. Display it. completed
3. Pass it on to 3-5 blogs and tell them they have been given the award. The idea is to showcase great but not well known blogs so don't give it to anyone with 3000+ followers.
My choices are
Beccy's Place
Creative Mind of Sylvie
JoZart
Cockney Blonde
Ikki


This stamp is from LOTV and the sketch is from Friday Sketchers, she is also for Crafty Cardmakers.
This is Dwight from High Hopes and this one also covers Oh La La

The letters are supposed to be higgledy pigidley and the paper is meant to be crumpled and is also for Dustin Pike
This was for my friend for St David's Day and is from Designed to Delight.

Sorry for the lack of descriptions etc but this cold has knocked me for six.

13 comments:

Doreen said...

Wow you have been busy, gorgeous creations.Thanks for sharing with us at ooh la la this week.xxx

Rach said...

hope that you are feeling better soon.
your cards that you have made are gorgeous.
thank you for joining us @ friday sketchers hugs rachx

cockney blonde said...

Aw sorry to read you've not been well. Sounds like you've had a real dose of problems. Thanks for the award. I'll try and get round to adding it to my blog soon. Hope you soon feel better, x

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

Love all your cards, so cute and pretty! Hope you get better soon! Thanks for joining us this week at Designed 2 Delight.

Jennifer Dove said...

love the pink dragon! Thanks for joining us for Dustin Pikes's challenge

Tanya S said...

Adorable card hun!Thanks for joining us at High Hopes!!

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

Hope you are feeling better! You've made some lovely creations here so that should at least cheer you up! ;) Your pink dragon on the toadstool card is just darling, and I love the lettering and crinkled background. Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Doodle Dragon Studios.
Hugs,
Charlotte

Lin said...

Love you LOTV fairy and your BPs are just so soft and perfect for the image.

Thanks for joining in with our Fairies challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

Lin - Lil Miss Chatterbox

Beccy said...

Thank you so much for the award, I am very flattered!
Sorry to hear about your recent injuries, I hope things get back on track quickly for all of you.
Cheers,
Beccy

Ted said...

It's great to see Dudley in the pink! :) Wonderful card and lettering. Thanks for playing with us at Dustin's blog. :)

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous creations.
luv
Debby

Ginny said...

fab card, thanks for joining us at DDS :)

Unknown said...

gorjuss hun, great colours

Thank for getting crafty with us at Crafty Cardmakers xx

hugs
Judie xx