Monday 11 April 2011

A Tween/Teen Boy Card for Crafty Cardmakers


This time at Crafty Cardmakers we are looking for a card for a tween/teenage boy I think this has to be among the hardest type of card to make so I went for an older teenage boy with my choice. I used an image from Kenny K coloured her with Promarkers and Sakura pens as I wanted a metallic look for her outfit and a glaze on her lips. I made a spring card using black, red and silver to keep the colours quite strong.

I hope to be visiting your blog and seeing your creations, so please join us at Crafty Cardmakers.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh la la! What teenage boy won't appreciate this. Fab card. xx

Donna Mosley said...

This is amazing, love the fab design and very sassy image.

Donna x

Made by Mandy said...

Wow what a great image, I can't see any teenage lad not liking that! I've not got any Kenny K images yet but love how cheeky some of them are.

Love the colours you chose, they really make the image pop.

Love Mandy xxx

gillyflower said...

oooh how saucy i have a young man here who would love this card lol it's brill
gill x

Kelly said...

Your work is so fun and 'free'. Love it.

Lin said...

Every teenage boy's dream girl! Perfect.

Lin xx