Thursday 7 February 2013

Hello Again


Well at long last I have done some crafting and found some time to share what I have been up to for a change. My sister is really learning to cope with losing her sight, I am working full time from home and everything else is improving so here's hoping that 2013 will be a better year than 2012. 


 This card was made fro my friend's birthday, I made the card on digital scrapbook artist and coloured the lovely digi stamps from Designed to Delight with my pro-markers. I added some card candi in the corners, some glitter and put glossy accents on the icing to make it look real.





A different view of the same card.
This one I gave to another friend who wasn't feeling well at all. Again the image is from Designed to Delight, I used DSA to add some extra flowers, the text and some extra birds.

I am hoping to blog a bit more this year but I'm not promising anything, take care, thanks for popping by and if you are kind enough to leave a comment it will be most appreciated.

3 comments:

cockney blonde said...

Love these cards. Hadn't realised the problems your sister was having. Must catch up next time at Padgate, x

JoZart Designs said...

Great to see you posting again and thanks for popping in on me and for your lovely comment too. I hope I can get to Padgate soon but got a wedding on the next Sunday so it will hopefully be next month.
I'm glad your sister is getting able to cope, it's very hard. My cousin, in the same situation, hasn't done too well with learning life skills to get around. Love your cards, especially the quote!
love Jo x

Unknown said...

Cute calorie free card with yummy images...sorry to hear about your sister..hope all goes well.
I have joined your blog as a new member...take care and call in sometime...luv aNNie, Australia


http://annieforeva.blogspot.com.au