Monday 17 February 2014

Crafting From The Heart Challenge 7

 Good Morning, I am hoping Blogger plays nicely and posts this on time for me. It is time for another challenge at Crafting From The Heart and this time we would like you to use flowers. We also have our anything goes option.

 This cute little mouse is from Meljens Designs. I coloured him with my Spectrum Noirs and added some Glossy Accents on the icing after cutting him out. I do enjoy cutting out images by hand but I really like the look of the Scan and Cut, that's for another day I think.

The card blank is an old CraftWork Cards on that I found in my stash when I gutted my craft room. I used my new embossing folder, I think it's called Patchwork Flowers but I'm not sure, it's from Crafters Companion I do know that. I wanted to show the embossing so I inked the panel with my Distress Ink, I cut the mount using an old Nellie Snellen die, this was also embossed and out of the scrap box. I added some flowers as my stopper and used my Martha Stewart heart punch to create some texture of the bottom panel.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Cute Card Thursday - Clever Cutting
Crafty Girls Challenge - Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - Hey Cutie(use a cute image)

As always thank you for popping by and any comments you are kind enough to take the time to leave are greatly appreciated.



2 comments:

fiona mctiernan walker said...

Beautiful colouring thankyou for a great challenge.
Hugs
Fiona xx

Unknown said...

Lovely card. Perfect colors. I have nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award! Check out my blog for details when you get time.