Friday 25 April 2014

Imagine That Wellies

 Hello, again, not so nice here today, still have washing in the line but more in hope than expectation. I've had time to have a play in my craft room today so have these to share with you.


Kris at Imagine That has a progressive freebie challenge, this was the freebie for April. I coloured it with my pens, cut if out by hand. Used some scraps from my box for everything except the card base. Used a new stamp from Rouge Redhead Designs for the Thank You.

This is my first play with Melt It Powder. I mixed it with Enchanted Gold, heated it up, poured it into a mould I have, popped a brooch pin in while still warm and viola. I like how easy this was and will be hunting for brooch backs and earring posts now.

I am entering these in the following challenges:

Imagine That - Use Image

I will add others but need to do some other things now. Thanks for popping by and as always I love to read any comments you take the time to leave.


4 comments:

Julie said...

Gorgeous card - love the design and the country feel. Your daisy brooch looks fab too! Thanks for all the lovely comments you've been leaving on my blog, very much appreciated! Hugs, Juliexx

verybellemakes said...

Love the brooch Tracy! Card is very pretty too x

Kristine said...

I have to say, I think this is one of my faves using this daisy planter set!! LOVE the pink daisies and green boots, and the corrugated kraft circle - it's all really wonderful! Thanks so much for playing at Imagine That! Digis by Kris challenge this month.

xKris (Imagine That! Digis by Kris)

shampylou30 said...

Love those willies and your brooch is gorgeous xxxx