Sunday 11 January 2015

Pile It On Something Edible

Well I promised to blog more regularly this year and here is my first post of the New Year so Happy New Year to you all.

This time at Pile It On we are asking for something edible. Our sponsor this time is the fabulous Bug A Boo. I choose this Rottweiler puppy with bone as I can see him being used for so many of my family members. Yes we are all dog lovers.


I coloured him with my Spectrum Noir pens and although I haven't been posting I have been crafting and been trying to improve with my pens.  I know I have work to do but I was pretty pleased with him. I used some packaging I kept from a Christmas present in 2013 as I knew it would come in handy for something and this was it. I used some scrap black to mount the brown card and to cut the words. I wanted the cute dog to be the focus so kept it nice and simple. Some gardening twine to tie it on and viola all done. 
This is a close up I love his face.

I would like to enter this tag in the following challenges:

Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Pennys Paper - Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Craft Gals - Anything Goes
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes 
Clear It Out - Anything Goes
Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes 
Wags and Whiskers - Anything Goes Pile It On
My Craft Creations - Anything Goes 
Creative Moments - Anything Goes 
Crafty Hazelnuts - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore - Anything Goes
CRAFT - Not a Card

Thank you for popping by and as always any comments you are kind enough to leave are greatly appreciated.

10 comments:

chanya13 said...

So cute card :) Love image. Thanks for playing along this week at Crafty Gals Corner!!!
Agnieszka DT

Lynn's Place said...

Thanks for playing along with us @ CIO challenge blog...stop by and play with us again <((><
Great project you have entered :)

Helen said...

A great tag - really cute.

Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

Helen x

Unknown said...

Great card, love your design and the dog is so cute and his colouring is fab. Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member

Crafting with Darcy said...

I'm a dog lover, too! This really caught my eye and I love all you have done!! What a cute puppy with bone!! Thanks for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door!
Hugs
Darcy

MagsB said...

What an adorable tag! And how satisfying to use something saved from Christmas 2013, too! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

love Mags B x

Becca Cruger said...

I'd say you're becoming a regular pro with those markers. Such a fun card! Thanks for linking it up at Crafty Gals Corner!

Barbara Godden said...

super cute image and your colouring is great, awesome tag. thanks for playing along with us at CIO for the anything goes challenge.

Samantha A. said...

Adorbs! I love this little pup! Thanks for playing along this week at Crafty Gals Corner!
-Samantha
Crafty Gals Corner - DT Coordinator
Crafty Gals Corner

Tamie said...

Cute, cute, cute!! I love how you colored the image but the textured layer is simply incredible. It makes the image pop. Thank-you for joining us at the CraftsGaloreEncoreAnything Goes Janurary Challenge!

Tamie DT