Sunday 1 February 2015

Pile It On Music

 Hello again, another week another post, this time for Pile It on and we would love to see your creations with music. We are sponsored this time by the fabulous Dr Digi and I choose Mood Music. I love the idea of a girl and her dog making music together even if no one else appreciates it.

I coloured the image with my Spectrum Noir Pencils this time. I know it still needs improvement but I am really pleased with it I used some plain card to create the mats and swiped with some distress inks except the first one I used some more pencil and blended it in.
I had some Tim Holtz music tissue tape which I thought was just the thing to give the card some decoration, a few gems and viola.
A close up of the image, it's the first time I have done skin with pencils and I can see it needs ore shadows but I like the look. 

I am entering this card in the following challenge:

Fantastic Tuesday - ATG
Suzy Bee's - ATG
Open Minded - no pink or red
Gem of a Challenge - Layers
The Paper Shelter - Layers 
Craft Your Passion - ATG
Digitally Sweet - ATG
Inspiration Destination - ATG
Penny's Paper - ATG
Sister Act - ATG
Tuesday Throw Down - Facets

1 comment:

Crafty Judith said...

love this great job crafty hugs Judith x